Full Time Employee
Administrative Assistant (Job Number:422190)
- The selected candidate will perform administrative duties in support of office operations and in support of various projects and programs based out of the local office.
- The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for greeting guests and visitors and ensuring proper visitor registration.
- Perform regular inventories of office supply areas, and break room supplies.
- Be responsible for receiving and shipping, shipments include within the United States and international locations.
- Candidate will coordinate building maintenance requests with land management.
Additional support includes:
- Documentation planning; general office support; weekly calendar scheduling; assist in the completion of traveler expense reports; answer phones; make copies; send and receive fax documents; maintain office supplies; prepare official correspondence in final format; monitor and distribute message traffic; create, update, and distribute alert rosters, phone charts and organization diagrams; act as liaison with other assistants.
- Perform other duties as required by senior administrative staff.
- Training will be provided.
Must have a High School Diploma and at least two (2) years of prior business experience.
• Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Familiarity using vendor interfaces for online ordering of supplies
• Must be able to work with little supervision
• Excellent communication and organization skills, and ability to prioritize tasks
• Candidates who apply should have a willingness to learn, and a drive to complete work in a professional manner
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Nov 2, 2016, 6:31:22 AM
Primary Location: United States-AZ-SIERRA VISTA
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: