Full Time Employee
Technical Support - Program Management (Mathematics) (Job Number:422226)
SAIC is seeking a Technical Support- Program Management (Mathematics) person for the following position. Candidates must possess an active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph. Work location is in Northern Virginia.
- Provide technical support and expertise to the Government Program Manager (PM) in all aspects of the program, to include:
- space application of advanced disruptive materials and concepts
- analysis of performers' technical deliverables and publications
- independent review and summary of technical literature and emerging technologies
- continuous survey and summarization of relevant research
- assistance in coordination with potential mission and transition partners
- assistance in testing and evaluation.
- Provide technical support and expertise for new concepts beyond this program, including support of seedlings, potential new start briefs, prize challenges, and other work in related areas.
- If necessary, provide support for specific deliverables in support of program activities.
- As necessary, assist with developing details in modifications to the Task Order.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and nine (9) years or more of related experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more of related experience ; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more of related experience.
- At least two years of research experience in as many of the following areas as possible: - Time series analysis - Text analysis - Event ontologies - Machine learning - Program evaluation
- Demonstrated expert level proficiency in MS Office applications
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills; ability to articulate complex technical issues effectively and appropriately for a wide range of audiences
- Demonstrated strong organizational and creative problem solving skills
- Ability to proactively manage multiple, concurrent tasks
- TS clearance required (with Poly)
- PhD (Mathematics, Computer Science) (or Master?s degree with three years research experience in statistics, mathematics, or computer science)
- Experience with the Intelligence Community
- At least two years? experience supporting a program manager
- Working knowledge of the U.S. SIGINT system, including SIGINT database repositories, and digital network intelligence (DNI) and dialed number recognition (DNR) methodologies
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Sep 28, 2016, 3:56:11 PM
Primary Location: United States-MD-COLLEGE PARK
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: