Full Time Employee
Project Support Specialist (Job Number:422191)
Performs basic activities in support of program functions such as budgeting, auditing, forecasting funding expenditures. Collects and reviews program financial data from various databases and other sources. Creates, maintains, and updates program databases and spreadsheets, and generates various reports as required. Performs basic financial analysis of program areas as assigned. Prepares reports and presentation material. Maintains appropriate records and documentation. Supports assigned managers in managing, tracking, monitoring, and reporting financial data as required. Ensures compliance with internal policies and procedures as well as DAR, FAR, and other government policies and regulations. May act as program coordinator following up on pending details and coordinating program meetings. Participates in special projects as required.
- Track Government and Contractor procurements through all phases of procurement process including initiation, PR/PO, product receipt, and product delivery.
- Track status of procurements and routinely follow-up with Contractor or Government procurement team
- Provide regular status updates to stakeholders (Government TPOC, analyst, etc.)
- Track Software License & Warranties and capture/report upcoming expirations
- Work with Contractor procurement initiators and the Division's Government procurement team ensure TMPC provides required information, forms, justifications, etc.
- Assist in establishing TMPC procurement best practices and procedures
The following provides a general idea of how the FTE would tie in to TMPC's current structure
- Government TPOC would provide FTE with BOM and direction for procurement (i.e. Gov't or Contractor avenue)
- POC would work with analyst to confirm funding and budget availability.
- Obtain final Government TPOC approval to move forward and initiate procurement activities
- Review contractor led procurements and review for discrepancies/variances (i.e. procurements approved but not on tracking sheet, quantities ordered not matching BOM, quantities ordered not matching quantities delivered, items on expense report but not on tracker, etc.)
- Follow-up with Government procurement team on status and PALTs
- Work with analyst to confirm financial info (cost not reflected on expense report yet or Gov't procurements not showing in NERP)
- Obtain shipping confirmations that need to be uploaded to SharePoint (for Government procurements) Work with analyst to review reports to review items not showing as final invoiced but material has been confirmed as received
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and three (3) years or more of related experience; Masters and one year of related experience
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Sep 28, 2016, 2:18:34 PM
Primary Location: United States-MD-ST. INIGOES
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: