Full Time Employee
Technical Support - Program Management (Device Physics) (Job Number:422223)
SAIC is seeking a Technical Support- Program Management (Device Physics) person for the following position. Candidates must possess an active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph. Work location is in Northern Virginia.
- Provide technical support and expertise to the Government Program Manager (PM) in all aspects of the program, to include:
- space application of advanced disruptive materials and concepts
- analysis of performers' technical deliverables and publications
- independent review and summary of technical literature and emerging technologies
- continuous survey and summarization of relevant research
- assistance in coordination with potential mission and transition partners
- assistance in testing and evaluation.
- Provide technical support and expertise for new concepts beyond this program, including support of seedlings, potential new start briefs, prize challenges, and other work in related areas.
- If necessary, provide support for specific deliverables in support of program activities.
- As necessary, assist with developing details in modifications to the Task Order
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and fourteen (14) years or more of related experience; Masters and twelve (12) years or more of related experience; PhD or JD and nine (9) years or more of related experience.
- PhD (Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Chemistry, Biology, Environmental Science)
- At least 3 years? work experience in one of the fields below (requirement 2)
- Two years? experience in the Intelligence Community (IC), including experience with requirements, CONOPS, and transition
- Experience managing a multi-agency, multi-disciplinary test and evaluation team.
- Recent significant research experience in semiconductor electrical characterization and / or failure analysis. Recent (within last 3 years) management experience off failure analysis or integrated circuit verification research may be considered as a substitute.
- TS//SCI clearance with Poly
- More than 5 years of technical experience in an electrical engineering related to circuit design
- More than 3 years? system engineering experience
- Experience with the advanced / integrated circuit design and computer chip technologies
- Experience with statistical modeling
- Experience translating scientific knowledge and methods into technologies for private and/or government applications
- Proven track record of successfully cultivating collaborative relationships within and across organizational boundaries
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Sep 28, 2016, 3:41:54 PM
Primary Location: United States-MD-COLLEGE PARK
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: