Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech is seeking a qualified and experienced Administrative Specialist. Prior experience and familiarity with Customs & Border Protection (CBP) processes a plus. The selected candidate will be directly supporting the Program Manager.
• Maintain a schedule of appointments fora manager or office
• Answer telephone calls, direct calls and take messages
• Greet and escort visitors
• Retrieve, sort, and distribute incoming mail, newspapers, faxes, and other publications/documents
• Arrange for the delivery of outgoing mail/packages with the mailroom
• Prepare travel/training arrangements and process travel/training accounting/vouchers for the program office
• Draft, proofread, edit and coordinate correspondence
• Perform research and retrieve information from databases and other resources
• Maintain tracking records and filing systems; archive files
• Assist in planning, scheduling, organizing, and execution of meetings, events, conferences, and off-sites
• Participate in meetings and events: may serve as recorder and may present position-related information
• Prepare access rosters and request security clearance transfers
• Assist in ordering supplies/equipment and arranging for office equipment repairs
• Perform administrative back up support for other offices
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent and 5 to 15 yrs of relevant experience
• Must have knowledge of project planning tools such as Microsoft Project
• Must possess the ability to communicate effectively with project staff and customers to solve complex issues.
• Must be a team player, self-motivated, self-starter and a quick learner
• Must possess the ability to complete multiple tasks and projects within deadlines
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills coupled with strong listening skills
• Must have strong customer service experience
• Must have excellent problem solving, analytical and documentation skills
• Must possess or be able to obtain a DHS/CBP Security Clearance.
• Must be a U.S. Citizen.
To apply for this job, contact: