Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech is seeking a qualified and experienced Logistics Manager with a background in numerous hardware related solutions and configurations. Prior experience and familiarity with US Customs and Border Protection (CBP) processes preferred.
The selected candidate will be directly supporting the Deployment Manager.
• Evaluates hardware requirements and performance, recommends hardware solutions, configurations, and deployment strategies
• Supports installation and maintenance of hardware components, including mounting, power requirements and environmental considerations
• Possess excellent writing and data analytics skills
• Assists in compiling data on standardization and interchangeability of parts to expedite logistic activities and determine logistic support options and requirements arising from location/deployment
• Identifies potential risk and problem areas and provides recommended solutions
• Assists in conducting comprehensive studies and analysis of logistics systems and in planning to ensure cost effective and efficient delivery systems
• Interacts with assigned clients to understand their distribution networks and determines the logistics resources required to support equipment, safety, personnel and maintenance
• Must possess a Bachelor's degree and/or a minimum of 10 Years of experience
• Must have DHS/CBP SELC experience
• Must have DHS/CBP System Environment experience
• Must have DHS/CBP CCB experience
• Must have knowledge of project planning tools such as Microsoft Project
• Must possess the ability to communicate effectively with project staff and customers to solve complex issues.
• Must be able to perform project reviews and manage project commitments
• Must be a team player, self-motivated, self-starter and a quick learner
• Must possess the ability to complete multiple tasks and projects within deadlines
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills coupled with strong listening skills
• Must have strong customer service experience
• Must have excellent problem solving, analytical and documentation skills
• Must possess or be able to obtain a DHS/CBP Security Clearance
• �� Must be a U.S. Citizen
• Knowledge and experience in implementing RFID Technology
• Knowledge and experience in implementing Biometrics Technology
• Knowledge and experience in implementing License Plate Reader Technologies
• Knowledge and experience in developing and implementing Mobile Applications
• Must possess or be able to obtain a DHS/CBP Security Clearance.
• Must be a U.S. Citizen.
To apply for this job, contact: