Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech International is seeking a Software Developer to support the Mission Solutions & Services (MSS) Talent Acquisition team in Herndon, Va.
• Support software development and analysis related to the design, development, and implementation of software systems.
• Ability to generate code according to software coding guidelines and industry best practices.
• Produce software documentation such as detailed design documents and unit test procedures.
• Interact daily with supervisors and/or functional peer groups and should have knowledge/experience with common SDLCs
• Experience with programming languages: Visual Basic 6 or VB.NET or C#
• Experience developing applications using SQL Server
• Must be a U.S. citizen and have a Secret clearance
• Good organizational, documentation, and communications skills
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Have the technical background and skills to perform: software design, development, unit testing, integration testing, and technical documentation
• Attention to detail and developing quality work products
• Experience utilizing JIRA, GIT, Stash/Bitbucket (or similar tools) to manage work items and perform source code management
• Familiarity with biometric systems
• Ability to work independently and have excellent interpersonal skills
• Database skills including: optimizing and restructuring databases and queries, database replication, database synchronization, and database modeling.
• Experience intergrating third party hardware and software into custom applications
Security Clearance: DoD Secret
**Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to **classified information.
More Information: This job opening is just one of the many openings we have. For more information about ManTech, visit us at our web site www.mantech.com and click on CAREERS. ManTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V are urged to apply. We look forward to hearing from you.
Key words: POSTDICE
To apply for this job, contact: