Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech International is hiring a staff accountant in Herndon, VA.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
• Assist in the preparation of financial statements in accordance with GAAP
• Prepare specialized reports and analysis including indirect rate analysis
• SEC supporting schedules
• Prepare account reconciliations
• Prepare and verify accuracy of journal entries.
• Support of month end closing process for General Ledger department
• Maintains chartfields of an accounting system, including associated accounts, records, reports, allocations, and controls in the financial system.
• Examines assigned accounting documents to verify accuracy of computations and uniform application of policies, procedures and acceptable accounting.
• Requires Bachelor's degree (in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration). Preferably, an Accounting degree.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
To apply for this job, contact: