Sears Holdings Corporation (http://jobs.sears.com/vet/learnmore_military.html)
Full Time Employee
The Product Procurement Specialist 1 is responsible for performing multiple tasks to ensure all orders placed for the all custom ordered interior products will arrive accurately and in a timely manner. The associate must understand all ordered products offerings Sears Home Improvement Products to the degree needed to communicate and provide members with advice and solutions.
• Audit each job ordered, to assure that the product being ordered is in agreement with the terms and conditions of the contract
• Make the field members aware of any variant between what is ordered and what was specified on contract, and that products are delivered accurately
• Ensure proper paperwork and electronic pricebook is in place to support any changes made to contract specifications
• Notify members of any issues that result in the order going to the "on hold" status. Offer suggestions that would allow the job to continue as part of the hold process.
• Responsible for accurately ordering material based on contract, proposal and measure forms by whatever means needed to communicate this information
• Confirm every order you place to agree with the vendor confirmation prior to issuing a purchase order
• Re create CAD drawings and part order forms and kit file supplied the project consultant
• Have working knowledge of the 20/20 program, including placing of cabinets, fillers, appliances, adding notes to plans as needed and generating renderings
• Responsible for invoicing and charging back trip and labor to responsible party for damaged and/or mis-measured product
• The incumbent ensures that all jobs are processed accurately with respect to job costing for sales commissions.
To apply for this job, contact: