First Citizens Bank (www.fcb.com)
Full Time Employee
PeopleSoft Systems Administrator
Use your LinkedIn Profile to help you apply faster!
Apply with LinkedIn
Job ID #: 27215
Functional Area: Information Technology
Employment Type: Full-Time Exempt
Education Required: High School Diploma
Experience Required: 6 years
Days and Hours: M-F & 8-5
Physical Address: 100 East Tryon Road
Department Name: Information Technology
First Citizens Bank is one of the top financial services providers in the nation, recognized and awarded for our customer satisfaction, sustainable profitability, and overall stability and security. Our associates make First Citizens Bank a great place for our clients to do business. Those who grow, achieve and succeed with First Citizens Bank are those who share our core values of integrity, service excellence and stability.
As a PeopleSoft Systems Administrator, you will be a member of the bank’s Application Development & Support Team. This role will be actively involved in developing and advancing best practices and tools in support of the bank’s PeopleSoft infrastructure. The administrator will be responsible for the maintenance, testing, and support for the PeopleSoft systems including upgrades, new releases (PUM), optimization and implementations.
- Maintenance and support of PeopleSoft Financials v9.2 (PeopleTools 8.55) on an Oracle/Unix platform.
- Installation, configuration, maintenance, administration and support for PeopleSoft FSCM applications including application and tools upgrades.
- Installation of patches and fixes for PeopleSoft Architecture for the development, test, and production environments.
- Installation, configuration, and maintenance of application servers, process schedulers, web servers, report servers, and file servers.
- Installation and configuration of Tuxedo, WebLogic, Reports, and Process Servers.
- Configuration and maintenance of Load Balancers.
- Migration of code in all environments.
- Configuration, maintenance, and performance tuning of application
- Coordination with the security group to setup roles, permissions and general development security.
- Coordination with the development team in the review of major new technical areas for performance impacts and database impacts.
- Coordination with DBA resources to define and maintain PeopleSoft requirements.
- Coordination with Infrastructure/Network team to define Window/Network systems requirements.
- Operation and Performance Monitoring and Management
- Monitor system performance and administration of services for all of the PeopleSoft environments.
- Provide technical and production support for existing PeopleSoft applications.
- Troubleshoot development and production application problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Assist with debugging and tuning the batch cycle.
- Work with technical team to resolve performance issues.
- Work with infrastructure and architecture team to verify backup of PeopleSoft architecture.
- Create and maintain thorough technical documentation.
- Adhere to all configuration management processes and procedures.
- Document lessons learned, tuning efforts, outages, etc.
Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 6 years of experience in PeopleSoft Systems Administration.
High school diploma or GED and a minimum of 10 years of experience in PeopleSoft Systems Administration.
- Experience supporting PeopleSoft Financials v9.2 (PeopleTools 8.55) on an Oracle/Unix platform.
- Expertise installing, configuring, maintaining Application Servers, Process scheduler servers, web Servers, file servers
- Experience on SQL Server including performance tuning, Identifying/ fixing performance bottlenecks and tuning the
- Expertise with networking, firewalls, Proxy servers, load balancers and integration technologies
- Ability to communicate effectively across the organization using appropriate communication methods, and presenting ideas clearly and effectively.
- Experience install and supporting WebLogic server.
Other Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in computer science.
- Banking/financial services industry experience.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other legally protected status.
To apply for this job, contact: