Rockwell Collins (www.rockwellcollins.com)
Full Time Employee
Want to work with some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet? Do you value relationships, commitment, innovation and integrity? Want to be a part of a company that was named as 2016 America’s Best Employer in Aerospace and Defense by Forbes magazine?
Then Rockwell Collins is the place for you. Join our team and build a rewarding career while helping to deliver the most trusted source of aviation and high-integrity solutions in the world.
We are currently searching for a Principal Account Manager to join our team in Aberdeen, MD. Employing some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet is not by chance. People from all over the globe choose Rockwell Collins as the place to build a rewarding career, while helping create and deliver communications, integration, and engineering solutions that our global customers demand so that our world keeps moving and stays connected. It’s an exciting time to become a part of our team. Join us and discover how high your career can soar at Rockwell Collins.
We are seeking an OEM Account Manager who is a self-starter, a leader, willing to work remote and able to develop customer relationships at executive leadership levels in this rewarding role! This individual will be responsible for leading the development of business strategies and customer engagement plans for our executive leadership and business development teams to strengthen our relationship and grow opportunities with U.S. Army CECOM, an extremely important customer to Rockwell Collins. This position is located in Aberdeen, MD. Rockwell Collins would consider a telecommuting arrangement for the right candidate.
The position is responsible for leading and coordinating all Rockwell Collins’ activities for the U.S. Army Communications and Electronics Command (CECOM) located at Aberdeen Proving Grounds, MD. The position will be responsible for supporting business areas within Rockwell Collins Government Systems in identifying customer requirements, program initiatives, cross-portfolio efficiencies, , dependencies, and opportunities for Rockwell Collins across all CECOM PEO divisions.
The main responsibilities for the Principal Account Manager include:
• Implementing customer strategies and tactics across Army customer organizations located at CECOM to maximize sales opportunities and customer satisfaction with focus on Government Systems goals and objectives.
• Developing and maintaining customer intimacy at the senior level across the U.S. Army CECOM customer organizations for early identification of customer requirements and pan portfolio synergies.
• Guiding the GS portfolios business units Sales teams on interfacing with U.S Army CECOM in their pursuit and order capturing activities.
• Understanding strategic direction of U.S. Army CECOM and correlating and communicating these strategies with those of the Government systems Business Unit.
• Manage the interface between Rockwell Collins and U.S. Army CECOM.
• Executives/Officers, Corporate and Portfolio wide, to build strong Customer Intimacy across our organizations.
• Understanding Army Research Lab initiatives and and provding guidance for Rockwell Collins’ innovation and Internal Research & Development efforts as applicable.
• Working with our International focused teams to identify foreign sales (FMS and FMF) opportunities.
• Supporting market and competitive analysis.
• Ensure all post-contract activities are managed in line with Rockwell Collins; long terms goals and objectives.
• Provide any necessary leadership to program and product management to ensure key development objectives are met while maximizing customer satisfaction.
• Coordinate across and with other business units, where applicable, to advance collaboration, maximize opportunities and increase customer satisfaction.
• Provide guidance in CECOM and Army related trade shows and communication publications.
• Occasional domestic travel will be required as well as trips to Rockwell Collins facilities.
• This position requires the ability to obtain a U.S. Dept of Defense Security Clearance.
• U.S. citizenship required.
• Bachelor's degree in appropriate discipline or in the absence of a degree six years of related experience; identified skills and experience
• This position is located at or near Aberdeen, MD.
• Knowledge of U.S. Army communications systems
• Experience working with the Army, and specifically with or at CECOM, is highly desired.
At Rockwell Collins, we believe a solid work-life balance creates a healthy lifestyle and inspires creativity and innovation. We value our people and invest in their development, growth and success at our company by providing development opportunities through Rockwell Collins University, networking, mentoring, and tuition reimbursement.
And that’s just for starters.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
• Company-paid winter holiday shutdown for most locations
• Generous 401(k) plan that matches 62.5 percent of the first 8 percent of eligible compensation you contribute (or 5 percent if you save 8 percent)
• An Incentive Pay Plan based upon company performance
• Tuition reimbursement
• And more
Interested yet? Apply now and embark on your next worthwhile adventure!
Rockwell Collins is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.
**Organization:** **Major Accounts & BD Operations*
**Title:** *Principal Account Manager - U.S. Army Communications and Electronics Command (CECOM)*
**Requisition ID:** *SAL0000002S*
To apply for this job, contact: