Full Time Employee
District of Columbia
Email Operations Administrator (Swing Shift) (Job Number:422295)
SAIC has an opening for an Email/Exchange Operations Admin located in Washington, DC.
SwingShift/Schedule: 3:15pm - 12:00am / Tuesday - Saturday OR Sunday - Thursday.
The Vanguard 2.2.1 program currently has an opening for an IT Operations Administrator to support the Department of State (DOS) Bureau of Information Resource Management (IRM).
Vanguard 2.2.1 supports IRM’s Messaging Systems Office (MSO) and requires a qualified person to perform email account provisioning activities in the Microsoft Exchange environment. This program supports IRM users globally across the enterprise on a 24x7x365 basis.
The IT Operations Administrator will perform on shift to fulfill email account service requests as assigned through the ticketing system. The position requires working knowledge of IT service delivery best practices in incident and service request resolution and management.
Description of Duties:
- Monitor ticketing system to receive work assignments.
- Fulfill user requests for email account service following standard operating procedures.
- Perform user account and mailbox moves on Exchange 2010 & 2013 email systems.
- Add/delete/modify Distribution list.
- Correct user Outlook 2010 issues: setup, junk mail, and mailbox size increase.Add/modify Outlook 2010 shared calendar.
- Assist customers with PST mapping modify/restore.
- Complete shift logs and turnover.
- Reply to all customer inquiries in a timely manner.
- Document issues and escalate to next tier support as necessary.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: High School and eleven (11) years or more related experience or Bachelors with 6 years experience. 3 years experience specific to Microsoft Exchange.
- 1 – 3 years Microsoft Exchange & Active Directory experience
- HS diploma
- Familiar with Remedy ticketing software.
- Ability to focus on ticketing system for sustained periods.
- Ability to follow standard operating procedures.
- Possess strong oral and written communication skills to escalate problems encountered.
- Possess basic literacy in Microsoft Windows Server environment.
- Comply with ticket data entry standards.
Desired Experience/Skills/Attributes: CompTIA Network+;
Clearance Requirement: SECRET (Active) with the ability to obtain a TOP SECRET clearance.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Sep 29, 2016, 1:21:55 PM
Primary Location: United States-DC-WASHINGTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Evening Job
To apply for this job, contact: