Full Time Employee
Technical Writer (Job Number:422215)
- The candidate researches and writes documentation for it systems, prepare technical presentations, prepare unified modeling language model, prepare security documentation, prepare user guides prepare official correspondence, assist with testing activities, maintain file folders, take and prepare technical minutes for meetings.
- Five years of IT technical writing and documentation experience, graphics and presentation support, and/or maintenance of website content is required.
- Must have substantial knowledge of the capabilities of computer systems and demonstrate good communication skills and the ability to work independently or under general direction only.
- Experience with Vizio would be a plus.
- *MUST PASS A NATIONAL AGENCY CHECK**
- A Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or other related discipline is required. Eight (8) years of relevant experience is equivalent to a Bachelor's degree.
- A Master's degree in an appropriate discipline will be considered equivalent to two (2) years of relevant experience.
- A doctoral or Ph.D. degree in an appropriate discipline will be considered equivalent to four (4) years of relevant experience.
- Six (6) years of relevant experience over and above the minimum experience requirements for the position will be considered equivalent to a Bachelor's degree, when combined with a certification equivalent to PMP, ITIL, CISSP, CCNP, MCSE, MCSD, CPCM, or CPSM.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Sep 29, 2016, 7:59:42 AM
Primary Location: United States-OK-OKLAHOMA CITY
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: