Full Time Employee
Acquisition Lifecycle and Program Management SME (Job Number:422291)
Acquisition Professional/ Program Manager/ SME to provide lifecycle acquisition program management support to the Department of Defense and intelligence community.
Key duties include but are not limited to:
- serving as primary customer interface and advisor;
- program advocacy;
- acquisition strategy and implementation management;
- resource and requirements analysis, planning, coordination, and scheduling; and
- technical and services management writing and best practices coordination.
Support must be resourceful, thorough, practicable, and consistent with the organization's objectives. The ability to work proactively, independently, and as a member of a highly effective technical team while developing approaches to solutions is essential.
CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT: TS/SCI with Poly
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- A bachelor's or master's degree and/or 10 years of experience is strongly desired. Must also have 9 years of related experience.
- At least 3 years of Acquisition Support
- Direct experience managing acquisitions, including active participation in all phases of technical, acquisition and programmatic advisory activities
- Effective at working in a team environment- with strong verbal and writing skills; efficient in interaction with senior government and contractor leads as well as working level components
- Skilled at working in high-tempo environment, able to adjust to dynamic political, technical and/or fiscal challenges
DESIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Knowledge of and experience with Federal Procurement and Appropriations law, regulations, policies and methodologies
- Knowledge of COMM and COMM Acquisition practices preferred
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Nov 22, 2016, 8:05:20 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-CHANTILLY
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: