Full Time Employee
Contract Support Admin (Job Number:422273)
Contract Support Admin opportunity in Chantilly, VA.
1. Provide general contract administration support
2. Prepare contract award and modifications in accordance with NAM/FAR for CO review/signature into EPX
3. Develop, edit, review, andmaintain all contractual documentations, such as pre- negotiation and price negotiation memorandums, SOWs, Justifications and Approvals (J&A), acquisition plans, and other acquisition/contracting documents
4. Provide contracdts advice and guidance to COTR, Program Control, and/or Security, as required
5. Collect and analyze relevant market information from Government and non-Government sources in order to identify possible sources; prepare Market Research reports
6. Analyze customer requirements and recommend the appropriate contract type; recommend appropriate contract methods
7. Construct contract incentives that meet required policy while incentivizing positive contractor performance
8. Determine and recommend types of contract financing available based on contract type and method of procurement
CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT: TS/SCI with Poly
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelor's and at least 3 years experience.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Sep 29, 2016, 3:57:12 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-CHANTILLY
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: