Full Time Employee Contractor
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer IT Requirements Analyst to join our team near Reston, VA or Bethesda, MD area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
· Perform a variety of analytical tasks which are broad in nature and are concerned with the design and implementation, including personnel, hardware, software and support facilities and/or equipment Perform with some latitude for un-reviewed actions and decisions.
· Plan and perform analytical and engineering research, design development, and other assignments in conformance with design, engineering and customer specifications
· Coordinate the activities of technicians assigned to specific analytical projects.
· Transition and migration of networks and development of network addressing schemes.
· Work effectively with cross-functional teams to define technical requirements and identify and resolve technical design issues.
· Collaborate with client, server and other internal/external teams to identify support and technology advancements.
· Experience working with JIRA or other requirements management tools.
· Experience working with Subversion (SVN), or other configuration management software
· Experience working with Alteris or other service desk support, monitoring, and management tools.
· Experience with DODIIS desktop operating systems Windows 7 and Windows 10.
· Certified DoD 8570 Level I IAT
· Experience with version 2007 or newer Microsoft Business Class Applications, MS SharePoint Exchange.
· Basic understanding of Linux or UNIX commands
· Experience with components of the Atlassian Suite such as Bitbucket, SourceTree, Bamboo, Clover, FishEye, Crucible
· Experience in analysis of media exploitation applications.
· ITIL V3 fundamentals trained.
· Researches and evaluates new concepts and processes to improve performance.
· Analyzes cross-functional problem sets, identifies root causes and resolves issues.
· Assists more junior level technicians, specialists, and managers in their activities.
· Can perform all tasks of lower level technicians, specialists, and/or managers.
· Works individually, actively participates on integrated teams, and leads multiple tasks, projects or teams.
· Oversees and monitors performance, and when required, takes steps to resolve issues.
· Directs multiple teams through to project completion.
· Provides guidance and direction to lower level technicians, specialists, and managers.
Bachelor’s degree (in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business Management or related field) or equivalent, and two to four years of related (development or data center environment) experience.
U.S. Citizenship and an active DoD TS/SCI clearance based upon a SSBI completed within the last 5 years with the ability to pass CI Polygraph.
To apply for this job, contact: