Full Time Employee Contractor
Assists Program in executing the project life cycle by assisting in development of comprehensive project plans to include both long and short-range goals and milestones. Identifies, acquires, and utilizes company resources to achieve project technical objectives. Directs the team that provides project management, technical writing support, process improvement guidance and policy compliance.
· Provides program level direction overseeing program operations.
· Oversees the management, integration and operations of a 24x365 Service Desk.
· Monitors and ensures metrics and service level agreements are met or exceeded and positive customer satisfaction surveys.
· Oversees implementation of a fully functional, CMMI Level 3, suite of tools to support an ITSM process
· Oversee field personnel supporting install, troubleshooting, and replenishment of networked or multifunction devices.
· Oversees preventative maintenance program for conference rooms containing desktops, AF hardware, software etc.
· Responsible for moves of all computer systems and associated peripherals, approximately 40 per week.
· Manages collaboration services including email, news groups, chat, peer to peer texting, video, large file transfer and phones across installed clients, web interfaces and mobile devices.
· Manages SharePoint infrastructure including licensing, hosting and technical support.
· Provides, integrates, and manages managed services.
· Oversees configuration management of baseline build of any service, hardware and peripheral endpoints and software.
· Engineers and implements upgrades and new services that promote technology currency, service delivery and effectiveness and security.
· Ensures continual improvement in compatibility and interoperability of systems across all stakeholders.
· Collaborates on the evaluation of new technologies and supports transition to operation.
· Manages the configuration, deployment, and support of mobile devices and cellular infrastructure.
· Ensures IT security protective measures and all customer security requirements are met. Provides inputs to requirements and stays abreast of evolving and changing requirements. Oversees all IT security plans.
· Oversees subscription services (delivering desktop hardware, peripherals, software, backups, network attached devices, replenishment secure computing, mobile devices and RSA tokens) locally as well as for work at home customers.
· Oversees one time services including but not limited to: System Administration/Engineering Support; Concierge Service; SharePoint Line and Team Sites; SharePoint Consulting Services; Loaner Hardware; Moves to Offsite Location; Category 2 Software Purchases; Sun Oracle Support; Repair of Government Property; Dedicated Event Support.
· Oversees return to service activities, on site tech support and problem resolution for all managed systems.
· Ensures systems builds have approved core software, removing obsolete software prior to service life date. Ensures proper core software T&E for compatibility and interoperability and provides recommendations on core software to customer advisory boards.
· Ensures software licenses are maintained.
· Oversee and ensure a secure computing environment including continuous diagnostic and mitigation clients, AV software, FDE software is deployed and fully operational.
· Ensures mobile device subscriptions are replenished with the customer.
· Oversees asset databases including for RSA tokens and other hardware and software.
· Manages, integrates and provides computing capacity services including large scale storage, data center hosting and virtual compute.
· Provides consulting services to include but not limited to systems administration, concierge services, SharePoint site development, offsite moves, hardware loan services, event support, sun oracle hardware and software maintenance, Linux Red Hat Enterprise license software maintenance, and government property repair.
· Monitors and ensures metrics and service level agreements are met or exceeded and positive customer satisfaction surveys. Develops new metrics and provides process improvement recommendations
· 7 or more years’ experience working as an IT project manager supporting IT services programs
· Technically savvy in the IT domain
· Technical Writing experience in the IT domain
· Integrated Management Plan (IMP) / Integrated Management Schedule (IMS) experience
· Earned Value Management experience
· Enterprise-level Information Technology (IT) Service Desk/ Desk Side Support, Engineering, Application Development, Integration, Test, Asset Management, Risk Management, SDLC, Business Processes Methods, and Change Management experience supporting between 3,000 and 5,000 users in a highly visible and dynamic environment
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the demonstrated ability to communicate to all levels of management and customer organizations
· Experience in implementing Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) v3, or higher, based IT practices and processes
· Possess or is able to obtain a Public Trust clearance
Other skills preferred:
· PMP Certification
· ITIL v3 Certification
· Familiarity with SDLC and System/Software Engineering practices
· Familiarity with IT hardware procurement, configuration, and operation
To apply for this job, contact: