Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech International Corporation is looking for a Counterterrorism SME for our client location in Washington DC.
· Provides technical, analytical and management support leveraging counterintelligence (CI) analytical expertise for integration with various intelligence disciplines, intelligence operations and training
· Applies knowledge and mastery of CI concepts, principles, and practices to plan and conduct a full range of CI support to operations, investigations, training, analysis, and CI services
· Employs a thorough knowledge of CI functional areas and current hardware & software technologies, analytical tools, and communications processes to support CI activities
· Develops analytical processes and methods to support CBP investigations and CI analysis and production
· Coordinates with consumers to ensure that CBP intelligence products answer consumer's intelligence questions, assist strategic decision makers, and serve as valuable resources to CBP operational components.
· Conducts outreach with other organizations to ensure CBP analyst-authors utilize best practices in producing written intelligence products.
· Understands and applies comprehensive knowledge of appropriate directives, regulations, policies, and procedures necessary to independently perform and complete administrative CI functions
· Supports the development and implementation of CI information sharing initiatives via intelligence system software tools
· This position requires a Bachelor’s degree with five to seven years of analytical experience in one or more intelligence disciplines and /or related intelligence system software tools. Master’s degree desired.
· Experience with drafting special assessments, intelligence reports, bulletins, alerts, threat assessments, or other intel products
· The ability to author products in accordance to ICD standards 203 and 206 is required.
· Experience with intelligence analysis, including counterintelligence, counterterrorism, all source, and CBP and law enforcement missions
· Must hold an active Top Secret security clearance with access to Sensitive Compartmented Information.
· This position requires demonstrated initiative, sound judgment, effective decision-making, the ability to plan and organize work, and excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Requires a detail-oriented self-starter experienced in supporting senior Government leaders and other technical/business professionals.
· Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Project and SharePoint are required.
· A current Customs and Border Protection Background Investigation is required.
· A Top Secret clearance with access to Sensitive Compartmented Information and a favorable background investigation conducted within the last five years are required
Location: Washington DC
To apply for this job, contact: