Full Time Employee
CAD Drafter Operator III - Charleston, SC (Job Number:422127)
SAIC has a contingent career opportunity for a CAD Drafter Operator III. This position will be located in North Charleston, SC and is contingent upon contract award.
The CAD Drafter Operator III is responsible for drafting complete and accurate detailed drawings as required. The CAD Drafter Operator fills in technical details using drawings, rough sketches, specifications, and calculations.
- Creates and modifies detailed drawings using standard computer aided design (CAD) digitizing techniques and skills from sketches, layouts or notes provided by engineering.
- Digitizes, edits, and revises engineering drawings of components, parts, circuits, structures and/or assemblies.
- Checks drawing plots versus the project input for correctness and conformance to standards.
- Works with engineers regarding model accuracy, design, drafting standards and ECN/ECR documentation.
- May make engineering computations, mathematical calculations, determines scales, and prepares or revises specifications.
- May prepare pattern generating or artwork tapes for mask fabrication and operates plotters to obtain circuit drawings.
- AA Degree in related discipline and two (2) years of related experience; Or, High School and four (4) years of related experience with relevant certification.
- This position is customer oriented, and the government reserves the right to decrease hours for the particular individual if the Drafter/CAD Operator III is not being effective.
- High School and four (4) years of related experience with relevant certification or AA Degree in related discipline and two (2) years of related experience
- Three (3) years of experience drafting/illustrating in the electronics field, to include: computerized drafting applications, digital imaging techniques, use of AutoCAD, planning and preparing graphic presentations of complex items.
- Experience with DoD processes and procedures.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Sep 29, 2016, 10:24:37 PM
Primary Location: United States-SC-NORTH CHARLESTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: