Full Time Employee Contractor
CGI Federal is actively seeking a System Administrator to provide support to the newly awarded Defense Media Activity (DMA) contract. This position is an exciting opportunity to support a high impact organization responsible for providing a direct line of communication for news and information to U.S. Forces worldwide. The Systems Administrator will be responsible for working with our customer while they present information across a variety of platforms which include radio, television, print, and internet/social media.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
- Must have at least four (4) or more years of experience in respective field.
- Ability to successfully complete the CGI Background Investigation to include; 50 State Criminal, Education and Employment; Additionally, your ability to successfully complete a Credit and/or Driving Records Checks may be conducted if required by the contract for continued employment.
- Enforce ongoing DISA and JTG-GNO security policy on all servers and workstations.
- Supports Microsoft 2008 Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange 2010 infrastructure.
- Provides Blackberry user and server support.
- Administer and support PKI\PKE, HBSS, ACAS, SCCM, CAC, and SAN environments.
- Performs network backups and manages tape library.
- Provides Active Directory and Exchange Server support to the sub-organization sites.
- Demonstrate sufficient knowledge and experience to appropriately apply a methodology to projects that have reasonably well-defined project requirements and deliverables.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products and SharePoint.
- Ability to successfully complete drug testing based on contract requirements.
- Ability to establish working relations at all organizational levels. Demonstrate ability to diplomatically and effectively deal with Government officials and program office stakeholders.
- Self-motivator with ability to work as part of a team or independently with little supervision or direction.
- Professional oral and written presentation skills.
- Attention to detail and effective problem-solving skills.
- Must have previous MAC and Casper Experience
- IAT II certification or higher (Security+ ce, CISSP, CASM, CEH, etc.)
- Secret Clearance
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. CGI offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits for full-time, permanent members start on the first day of employment and include a paid time-off program and profit participation and stock purchase plans.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary depending upon specific assignment, or upon any US government security clearance if required. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, gender Identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, or other status protected by law. CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI?s legal duty to furnish information.
To apply for this job, contact: