Full Time Employee Contractor
The successful candidate for this position will process, inventory, store, database ship and receive government property for use by military customers worldwide. Work may include limited travel.
• Manages the flow of shipments both inbound and outbound in the manner that is most cost effective.
• Utilizes logistics software and automated bar-code scanning equipment, forklifts and other tools, materials and equipment required to perform duties as assigned.
• Manages load utilization and coordinates common carrier activities.
• Maintains customer database and profile by customer location. Updates information for each customer.
• Maintains customer delivery time windows.
• Responsible for equipment tracking; data input, queries and reports using ACCESS Database and EXCEL spreadsheets.
• Ability to maintain property records and perform inventory and property management function to include operation of automated bar-code scanning equipment.
• Must be trained/certified to operate computer equipment and customized software packages to track property (such as PBUSE).
• Must be capable of assisting with operations of a supply room to include stocking shelves, inventorying, shopping for resupply items, and issuing consumable supplies to customers.
• Must be capable of assisting with turn-in, repair, and relocation of equipment and furniture.
• Knowledge of Army supply/property management policies and procedures is desirable..
• Must have MS Office experience to include Access database.
• Must be able to bend, stoop, kneel, stand and lift 50 pounds.
• Good verbal and written communication skills a must.
• Must have an active secret security clearance with the ability to receive and maintain a TS/SCI security clearance.
• Prior military experience a plus
• Experience in accounting for government equipment
**Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to **classified information.
More Information: This job opening is just one of the many openings we have. For more information about ManTech, visit us at our web site www.mantech.com and click on CAREERS. ManTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V are urged to apply. We look forward to hearing from you.
To apply for this job, contact: