Full Time Employee Contractor
The successful candidate for this position will assist with the maintenance and upkeep of a 12 acre government owned, contractor operated facility. Duties will include driving vehicles with up to 2.5 Ton capacity, general housekeeping and maintenance operations including cleaning, cutting grass, light repairs and removing refuse and recycle from work areas.
• Drives vehicles up to 2.5T capacity
• Cleans and maintains working areas and restrooms in an orderly condition.
• Sweeps, mops, scrubs and polishes floors.
• Removes trash or other refuse.
• Separates recyclable items from garbage
• Dusts equipment, furniture or fixtures. Polishes metal fixtures or trimmings.
• Provides supplies for rest rooms and other facilities and performs simple tasks such as moving and storing furniture and equipment.
• Performs landscaping work, shovels for snow, spreads sand and salt on icy roads and walkways, operates power lawnmowers, and picks up leaves and trash.
• Performs tasks that require mainly physical abilities and effort.
• Uses hand and power tools to make minor repairs and adjustments
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds
• May perform other duties as assigned.
• Must possess a valid driver's license with a good driving record.
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a Top Secret security clearance.
• Secret or higher security clearance preferred to start.
**Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to **classified information.
More Information: This job opening is just one of the many openings we have. For more information about ManTech, visit us at our web site www.mantech.com and click on CAREERS. ManTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V are urged to apply. We look forward to hearing from you.
To apply for this job, contact: