Full Time Employee Contractor
The successful candidate for this position will be responsible directly to the Technical Support Manager. The candidate will conduct and support the tracking of hardware and software for system fieldings, as well as provide direction to more junior technicians. The successful candidate will function as a fielding lead at customer locations and may supervise junior personnel. Must be able to teach hardware setup and teardown procedures. Create equipment inventories and document results using Microsoft Office products. Performs other duties as assigned.
• This position requires a self-starter who is highly motivated and capable of giving and taking direction.
• The successful candidate will supervise small teams of fielding technicians
• The candidate will conduct and support the tracking of hardware and software for system fieldings, as well as provide assistance to senior technicians as directed.
• Must be able to learn hardware setup and teardown procedures.
• Will be required to create equipment inventories and document results using Microsoft Office products. Performs other duties as assigned.
• May travel up to 75% of the time. Travel may include hostile fire zones.
• May perform other duties as assigned.
• Must possess an active Secret clearance with ability to obtain and maintain a Top Secret clearance w/SCI access
• Must have the ability to perform routine system maintenance and computer system administrative functions and perform analysis of system operations.
• Must have knowledge of, and the capability to use operating systems and database management systems.
• Must have experience in fault detection, isolation, and correction of computer systems and individual peripheral devices.
• Must be available for assignment to various CONUS/OCONUS sites for extended terms.
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
• Experience with all DCGS-A Family of Systems, i.e. DTSS, TGS, etc.
• Familiarization with the following hardware: Dell Servers, Dell Laptops, NetApp FAS2020/2040, NetApp Disk Shelf, Cisco Switches, Sun Microsystems hardware. Knowledge of Unix/Linux/DOS commands. Knowledge of Windows Client/Server Software and Solaris 10.
• Knowledge of Army organizational structure.
• Familiarity with AR 700-142 and DA PAM 700-142.
**Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to **classified information.
More Information: This job opening is just one of the many openings we have. For more information about ManTech, visit us at our web site www.mantech.com and click on CAREERS. ManTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V are urged to apply. We look forward to hearing from you.
To apply for this job, contact: