Full Time Employee Contractor
Provides general Administrative Support to government owned, contractor operated facility.
• Provides general administrative support
• Answers and directs phone calls
• Provides support for meetings and conferences
• Greets and escorts visitors
• Prepares and reviews contract deliverables
• Enters and reviews employee expense reports
• Performs high quality project support.
• Will contact most levels of Government/client personnel.
• Handles classified/proprietary information.
• Maintains logs, records, archives and/or working files.
• Given minimum instruction and supervision, handles correspondence, prepares reports, arranges meetings and/or travel arrangements. Performs quality assurance/quality control audits and develops quality assurance/quality control procedures.
• Requires 10 years of experience in administrative/technical work in a management environment.
• Must be PC literate with knowledge of email, word processing, and spreadsheet software.
• Must be familiar with common office equipment, e.g., facsimile (fax) machines, copiers, projectors, and PC printers.
• Requires the ability to obtain and maintain a minimum of a SECRET security clearance
• Military experience
• Ability to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI security clearance
**Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to **classified information.
More Information: This job opening is just one of the many openings we have. For more information about ManTech, visit us at our web site www.mantech.com and click on CAREERS. ManTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V are urged to apply. We look forward to hearing from you.
To apply for this job, contact: