Full Time Employee Contractor
The successful candidate for this position will process, inventory, store, database ship and receive government property for use by military customers worldwide.
• Manages the flow of shipments both inbound and outbound in the manner that is most cost effective.
• Utilizes logistics software and automated bar-code scanning equipment, forklifts and other tools, materials and equipment required to perform duties as assigned.
• Manages load utilization and coordinates common carrier activities.
• Maintains customer database and profile by customer location. Updates information for each customer.
• Maintains customer delivery time windows.
• Requires 5 years of recent full-time experience in Integrated Logistic Support and System Life Cycle Support areas of DOD application. This shall include experience in maintenance planning, supply support, technical logistical data, packaging, handling, storage, and transportation.
• Must possess the ability to maintain property records and perform inventory and property management function to include operation of automated bar-code scanning equipment.
• Must have MS Office experience to include Access database.
• Must be able to bend, stoop, kneel, stand and lift 50 pounds.
• Must possess an active SECRET clearance with ability to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI security clearance
• Good verbal and written communication skills a must.
• Prior military experience a plus
• Experience in accounting for government equipment
**Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to **classified information.
More Information: This job opening is just one of the many openings we have. For more information about ManTech, visit us at our web site www.mantech.com and click on CAREERS. ManTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V are urged to apply. We look forward to hearing from you.
To apply for this job, contact: