Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech International Corporation is looking for an Intelligence Production Specialist for our client location in Washington DC.
• Provides technical, analytical and management support leveraging intelligence production expertise for data and knowledge integration across various intelligence disciplines.
• Conducts and manages complex research on various intelligence issues. Organizes and analyzes information, identifies significant factors, gathers pertinent data, and develops solutions.
• Utilizes unclassified, secret and top secret intelligence sources, databases, and systems to research intelligence information. Develops rapid responses to inquiries using classified and CBP law enforcement data systems.
• Develops graphics and reports based on the analysis and interpretation of program statistics and capabilities.
• Conducts intelligence production process improvement analyses to support the development of concepts of operation, standard operating procedures for Tasking, Collection, Production, Exploitation, and Dissemination of intelligence products, and daily CBP intelligence needs.
• Coordinates with consumers to ensure that CBP intelligence products answer consumer's intelligence questions, assist strategic decision makers, and serve as valuable resources to CBP operational components.
• Conducts outreach with other organizations to ensure CBP analyst-authors utilize best practices in producing written intelligence products.
• Supports intelligence production and intelligence information sharing initiatives via intelligence system software tools.
• This position requires a Bachelor’s degree with five to seven years of analytical experience in one or more intelligence disciplines and /or related intelligence system software tools. Master’s degree desired.
• Knowledge of the following is required: intelligence lifecycle, intelligence product generation, and application of analytical and evaluative techniques to the identification, consideration, and resolution of issues or problems of a procedural or factual nature.
• At least 2-3 years of experience utilizing ICD standards 203 and 206 is required.
• Must hold an active Top Secret security clearance with access to Sensitive Compartmented Information.
• This position requires demonstrated initiative, sound judgment, effective decision-making, the ability to plan and organize work, and excellent oral and written communication skills
• Requires a detail-oriented self-starter experienced in supporting senior Government leaders and other technical/business professionals.
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Project and SharePoint are required.
• A current Customs and Border Protection Background Investigation is required.
• A Top Secret clearance with access to Sensitive Compartmented Information and a favorable background investigation conducted within the last five years are required
Location: Washington DC
To apply for this job, contact: