Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech International is seeking a Technical Recruiter to support the Mission Solutions & Services (MSS) Talent Acquisition team in Cocoa Beach, FL. This position will be responsible for the identification, assessment and engagement of skilled technical, cleared candidates.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Responsible for recruitment, screening, and selection of candidates in support of large government contract.
* Manage requisition load, customer needs, sourcing strategies, and pipeline building against current and upcoming openings.
* Track both requisition and candidate flow through Kenexa Brass Ring (Applicant Tracking System) in compliance with corporate and government compliance.
* Attend job events as necessary in support of group hiring needs.
* Collaborate with peers, internal customers to build strategy around hiring targets.
* Serves as primary staffing point of contact for the team.
* Assist on specialized projects or programs, upcoming proposal efforts, etc. as appropriate.
* Acts as prime consultant on large projects that affect the organizations long-term goals and objectives.
* Partners with Business Unit groups and proposal teams.
* Anticipates and identifies customer needs, takes action to meet customer needs, develops effective working relationships with customers, continually searches for ways to increase customer satisfaction.
* Is proactive in identifying issues and suggesting solutions and/or making recommendations; often points out areas of concern before they are recognized by clients
* Maintains communication and a sense of urgency with clients by providing continuous feedback while initiatives are being implemented and/or issues and problems are being addressed
* Is available and responsive to clients while diplomatically setting boundaries which ensure completion of tasks
* Provides counseling to multiple levels of employees; reacts to employees calmly and sensitively
* Provides input on implementation of corporate programs to address local client needs
* Generates new ideas; goes beyond the status quo; recognizes the need for new or modified approaches; brings perspectives and approaches together, combining them in creative ways.
* Takes a proactive approach to identifying areas of concern.
* Seeks ways to create and improve the way in which work gets done
* Consistently looks for improvement; asks, "What else can I do?" and comes armed with recommendations and suggested solutions
* Readily puts in time and effort as required
* Takes the lead to meet with individuals, asks questions to get them thinking about issues and business conditions
* Willingly seeks new work challenges beyond own responsibilities
* Regularly meets with clients to stay informed of issues
* Bachelor’s Degree preferred and one to three years high volume IT recruiting
* Proficient in the use of job boards, ATS systems, Kenexa Brass Ring a plus
* In depth understanding of the full life cycle recruiting process.
* Understanding of OFCCP regulation/compliance
* Familiarity with Military installations a plus, but not required.
* Consultative skills
* Excellent networking skills.
* Organizational skills.
* Customer Service skill.
* Ability to multi-task.
* Communication skills.
* Sense of urgency
Security Clearance: None but ability to obtain DoD Secret
**Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to **classified information.
More Information: This job opening is just one of the many openings we have. For more information about ManTech, visit us at our web site www.mantech.com and click on CAREERS. ManTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V are urged to apply. We look forward to hearing from you.
To apply for this job, contact: