Full Time Employee
Management System Access Control (Job Number:421594)
SAIC is seeking a Management Systems Access Control person for the following position. Candidates must possess an active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph. Work location is in Northern Virginia.
- Support implementation, population, and operation of an Access Control capability in an Enterprise Content Management System.
- Design and implement artifact protections validated against user profile parameters.
- Support creation and implementation of additional access controls evolving over time.
- Develop, implement, and operate an automated interface to existent security databases.
- Support changes to workflow related to access control.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- BS in related technical area, 2+ years applicable experience
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 3, 2016, 8:09:30 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-CHANTILLY
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: