Full Time Employee Contractor
Develops training modules and instructional materials for technical training programs. Coordinates class arrangements, conducts training classes, and develops criteria for evaluating training effectiveness. Assess needs to determine training material content. Keeps abreast of information technology training needs, trends, methods, new materials and techniques
• 8+ years of proven experience in maintenance, repair and technical experience and background in commercial maintenance or military operations or maintenance.
• Preferred areas of commercial or military experience may be with heavy duty trucks, tractors, ground systems, or any diesel or gasoline powered equipment or vehicles.
• Experience in providing instruction and training.
• Military or civilian formal certificates of training and instruction in maintenance-related field.
• Proven communicator in verbal and written disciplines to include basic computer skills and document preparation.
• Ability to develop course curriculum.
• Travel to hostile areas is required. Must be able to meet all medical requirements for foreign travel into operational locations.
• Position requires moderate to lengthy travel to various US or OCONUS locations. We seek flexibility and willingness to deploy to all/any of these locations, including Southwest Asia, Africa and South Central Asia. Some OCONUS deployments may be hostile ("war zone") environments.
• Pre-Employment Drug Screening
Security Requirements: Must be able to obtain a Public Trust.
ManTech is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. We encourage Minority/Female/Protected Veteran/Disabled applicants to apply.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, please click [email protected] and provide your name and contact information.
To apply for this job, contact: