Full Time Employee Contractor
Supervises staff in the performance of a variety of duties: shipping, receiving, stocking, storing, and inventory selection. In addition to supervising staff, prepares and maintains various regular inventory and or shipping reports to management, authorizes and or rejects shipments and resolves discrepancies. Delegates work assignments. Maintains work area and serves as contact for suppliers, vendors and subcontractors.
• 10 years of experience and High School Diploma
• Experience in receipt, accountability, and inventory of equipment and spare parts.
• Experience in inventory and requisition supplies and maintaining stock of supplies and equipment.
• Desired familiarity with military or commercial logistics supply system as well as automated and manual
supply systems and equipment serviceability standards and criteria.
• Experience in recording, maintaining and initiating work order documentation for acquisition of
component items from vendors.
• Experience in operating material and handling equipment.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision or guidance.
• Knowledge of Federal shipping and logistic regulations is a plus.
• Experience packing, shipping, receiving, transportation of parts, items and equipment; warehouse and
containerized storage management
• Provide guidance or direction to senior staff logistician and supply clerks.
Security Requirements: Secret Security Clearance
**Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.**
ManTech is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. We encourage Minority/Female/Protected Veteran/Disabled applicants to apply.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation,please click [email protected] and provide your name and contact information.
To apply for this job, contact: