Full Time Employee Contractor
• Responsible for the coordination and supervision of a specific technical task or function.
• Ensures all activities are carried out in accordance with project commitments or specific objectives.
• Typically supervises more than 30 employees.
• Responsible for day-to-day coordination and administration of tasks by ensuring quality and productivity standards are maintained while meeting client schedules.
• Coordinates with other contract and subcontract personnel to ensure work moves smoothly from one functional area to another.
• Works with project manager and/or client to prepare work schedules and man-hour estimates.
• Ensures proper training of subordinates.
• Maintains record of changes in instructions and ensures all team members are informed of changes.
• Assigns and reviews subordinates’ performance.
• Prepares performance evaluations.
• Ensures completion of administrative reporting, e.g., timecards, daily statistics, logs, and task narratives.
• Responds to client requests and questions. Assists with writing manuals and other documentation.
• Responsible for status and task management reports for area of responsibility.
• Sets up and manages project facilities as dictated by workload requirements.
• 12+ years of experience
• Extensive, proven maintenance, repair and technical experience and background in industrial manufacturing, commercial maintenance or military operations or maintenance.
• Ability to lead, motivate, delegate and prioritize industrial automotive maintenance and logisticsoperations in an efficient cyclic flow of actions with a clear understanding of operational goals.
• Preferred areas of experience shall be with light or heavy duty trucks, tractors, tactical vehicles, generators, power plants, aircraft or any diesel or gasoline powered equipment or vehicle.
• Must have experience in sequential production flow processes that optimizes tooling, equipment, personnel and time management.
• Knowledge and understanding of mechanical and electronic troubleshooting equipment utilized to diagnose, align, and repair failed and damaged systems.
• Familiarity with military or commercial logistics supply system as well as automated and manual supply systems and equipment serviceability standards and criteria.
• Knowledge and experience with military and international shipping documents, customs requirements and
• Proven ability and experience evaluating and mentoring production work force to include enforcement of safety, environmental and business ethics practices and standards.
• Proven communicator in verbal and written disciplines to include basic computer skills and document
• Travel to hostile areas is required. Must be able to meet all government Individual Replacement Deployment Operations (IRDO) requirements for foreign travel into operational locations.
• Position requires moderate to lengthy travel to various US or OCONUS locations. We seek flexibility and willingness to deploy to all/any of these locations, including Southwest Asia and South Central Asia. Some OCONUS deployments may be hostile ("war zone") environments.
• Pre-Employment Drug Screening
• Insurable Driver's License required
Must be able to obtain an Visa prior to DEPLOYMENT...
**Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.**
ManTech is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. We encourage Minority/Female/Protected Veteran/Disabled applicants to apply.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, please click [email protected] and provide your name and contact information.
To apply for this job, contact: