Full Time Employee Contractor
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer focused Software Engineer to join our team near Reston, VA or Bethesda, MD area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Assists in the definition and programming of moderately complex software. Works effectively on several phases of systems/software programming/analysis with little direction, but may require some instruction and guidance for other aspects. Provides functional and empirical analysis related to the design, development, and implementation of hardware and software operating systems for the organization's products. May assist in the coding of benchmark testing, job accounting and other control modules developed internally by the company. May assist with moderately complex software applications, such as system generations, compilers, link editors, and assemblers.
· Experience developing ePOWER APIs
· Ability to write SQL Queries
· Some demonstrated database modeling capability utilizing ERwin
· Knowledgeable of Microsoft development products and features including, SQL Server, SQL Server Profiler, Visual Studio, Visual Studio Database projects
· Experience using data modeling tools such as Erwin, SQL Power Architect
· Experience with service desk support monitoring, and management tools (i.e., Altiris, Siebel, E-requestor, etc.)
· Experience with JIRA, Apache Subversion ()SVN)
· Experience with DODIIS desktop operating systems Windows 7 and Windows 10.
· Experience as a Software Developer supporting software architecture development, requirements analysis, process execution and evaluation, selection and evaluation of COTS/GOTS tools, and integration (with both new and legacy systems)
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and learn new technologies
· Strong instruction and communications skills.
· Certified DoD 8570 Level I IAT
· ITIL V3 Fundamentals trained.
· Developing for portals such as LifeRay, WebLogic…
· Experience with Microsoft IIS
· Working with Linux and Apache Tomcat
· Experience with C and C++ and COTS / GOTS integration
· Development tool configuration with Atlassian Suite and open source tools
· Experience with large scale databases & access control technologies
· Experience with Reporting Solutions such as JReports or MS SQL Server Reporting
· Brief and explain technical issues and risks to non-technical management, customers, and stakeholders.
Bachelor’s degree (in Computer Science or related field) or equivalent, and six years of related experience. An additional four years of relevant technical experience may be substituted for the Bachelor’s Degree.
U.S. Citizenship and an active DoD TS/SCI clearance based upon a SSBI completed within the last 5 years with the ability to pass CI Polygraph.
To apply for this job, contact: