Full Time Employee
Software Systems Engineer (Job Number:422230)
C2 Software System Engineer Design, deliver, and test and document high-performance computing and network systems; integrate Command and Control (C2), C4ISR, Geographic Information Systems (GIS) and image processing capabilities, and advanced, large-scale data storage systems, advanced web applications, open source software.
Advanced software system engineering support to distributed technical engineering team. Responsible for agile application development, maintenance and documentation and system administration duties for geographically-distributed, SCI-level, high performance computing capability. Responsible for concept of operations development and interaction with operational military and expert engineering staff from all Services. Principally responsible for cryptographic system security and annual training and inspection requirements. Requires exceptional oral and written communications skills. Able to provide technical capability demonstrations and briefings several times a week.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience (4 years)
- 9+ years of C4ISR and Command and Control experience
- C2 System Engineer Design, deliver, and test and document high-performance computing and network systems; integrate Command and Control (C2), C4ISR, Geographic Information Systems (GIS) and image processing capabilities, and advanced, large-scale data storage systems, advanced web applications, open source software.
- Provide systems training to users.
- Military experience (AF, USN, USA, USMC) with emphasis on developing, integrating, operating, and maintaining computer and communication systems and working knowledge to AOC Air Tasking Order (ATO) cycle or unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) ops.
- Certifications or familiarity with cryptographic and cross-domain systems and a background with either military platforms data links or robotics and autonomous systems is advantageous.
- Cyber or space experience a plus for this position
- Must have a minimum of an active Top Secret/SCI.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 4, 2016, 5:31:47 AM
Primary Location: United States-NE-OFFUTT AFB
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: