First Citizens Bank (www.fcb.com)
Full Time Employee
Senior Compensation Consultant
Use your LinkedIn Profile to help you apply faster!
Apply with LinkedIn
Job ID #: 27245
Functional Area: Human Resources
Employment Type: Full-Time Exempt
Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Experience Required: 10 or more years
Days and Hours: Monday - Friday
Physical Address: 4300 Six Forks Road, Raleigh, NC 27609
Department Name: HR Compensation
Are you looking for your next challenge? First Citizens Bank seeks a Senior Compensation Consultant for a lead role on the implementation of an automated incentive system as well as to provide line of business compensation consulting. Reporting to the Manager Compensation, the Sr. Compensation Consultant has horizontal responsibility for compensation compliance, line of business consulting, incentive plan design and oversight of incentive administration. Responsibilities include:
- Partner with Wealth Management and Business Services’ teams on incentive planning through implementation and base pay administration.
- Involved in annual merit process, job evaluation and market pricing as well as survey participation and management.
- The Compensation team is involved in the full scope of compensation management. This particular role will be the senior leader and provide senior level consulting to the other team members and to our senior business leaders.
- Collaborate with the broader team to ensure all compensation programs align with business objectives, are effective in attracting, rewarding, and retaining talent and are fully compliant with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Work collaboratively and cross-functionally with HR Centers of Influence, HR Consulting partners, leaders and managers, Corporate Finance, Risk Management and Legal to understand business issues and collectively develop effective business solutions.
Bachelor degree with 10 years business experience and 5 years’ experience in compensation.
High School Diploma or GED and 14 years business experience and 5 years’ experience in compensation.
- Banking organization experience
- Experience in compensation program design and governance
- Experience with variable pay plan design
- Strong analytic skills and technical savvy (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) certification
- Strong financial acumen
- Experience with variable pay plan administration
- Ability to work collaboratively across departments and with business leaders
- Action oriented and adept at working in a fast paced, values driven, growing organization
- Project leadership experience
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other legally protected status.
To apply for this job, contact: