General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Full Time Employee
HBSS System Engineer, this role will provide administrative and analyst support to HBSS Tier 1 at 33rd NWS located on Lackland AFB, Texas.
Highlights of Responsibilities
• Provide administrative and analyst support to the 33 NWS on the HBSS suite of tools.
• Policy development.
• Policy distribution and management.
• Event Management - Monitor, detect, analyze, respond
• Report Management - New vulnerabilities, faulty policies, coordination with Tier 2 & 3
• Detection of new and rogue clients on AF networks
• Maintain logs.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
2-5 years of related experience in data security administration.
• Desires 5-8 y ears of IT-related experience. .
• 3-5 years of hands-on HBSS experience.
• DOD 8570 Security certification (CISSP, Security+ CE, etc)
• BS/BA degree or equivalent combination of education, training, certifications and work/military experience.
• Active Secret clearance.
• DISA HBSS on-line training must be completed prior to start of work.
Preferred Education and Experience
• Experience with the application of Time Compliance Technical Orders (TCTOs)
• Understanding of the DISA STIG requirements.
• Additional technical certifications - MCP on Windows Server 2003 or 2008 preferred
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
To apply for this job, contact: