Full Time Employee
Configuration Management Lead (Job Number:422319)
Lead Configuration Management in programs in support of the Space and Missile Systems Center (SMC) MILSATCOM (MC) Directorate Systems Engineering and Integration (SE&I) contract.
Key Activities may include the following:
- Develop, document, execute and evolve enterprise and program configuration management (CM) plans, process and products in accordance with the MC Control Board and Change Control Process, the MC Configuration Management Plan and the MC Systems Engineering Plan.
- Manage enterprise and program engineering documents and contract deliverables using TopVue on a Government server.
- Identify, assess and report impacts to the technical baseline to prepare for enterprise and program change control board decisions, to include impact assessments from affected stakeholders (i.e., Government, FFRDCs, SETAs, development contractors and external stakeholders), and present a consolidated and coordinated package to the respective board for decision.
- Track and report enterprise and program CM metrics at change control board meetings.
- Facilitate, manage and participate in enterprise and program engineering review boards and change control boards, to include the enterprise MILSATCOM Change Board, to include preparation, distribution and presentation of agendas, briefings, reports, meeting minutes and action items.
- Develop, update and manage enterprise and program specifications and Interface Control Documents IAW the MC Configuration Management Plan.
- Prepare Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs), Specification Change Notices (SCN), and Interface Requirements Notices (IRN) IAW Government-directed control board actions for those specifications and Interface Control Documents which the SE&I manages.
Clearance Level Must Possess: Secret
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelors and 9 or more years experience; Masters and 7 or more years experience; PhD and 4 years related experience.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 5, 2016, 7:57:45 AM
Primary Location: United States-CA-EL SEGUNDO
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: