Full Time Employee
CMAT Senior Analyst (Job Number:421711)
SAIC currently has a position for a CMAT Senior Analyst to support the Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) in support of the Operations, Readiness, & Exercises Directorate (J3/7) in Fort Belvoir, VA.
Candidate shall be part of a worldwide deployable team that must be ready to depart within four hours of notification to augment DTRA's CMAT Ready Teams, assist DTRA's CBRN Response support to combatant commands and joint task forces through on-site operational advice, training, exercises, and reach back.
Primary tasks include:
- Serve as a trusted agent to government leadership and personnel in the execution of the CMAT mission.
- Serve as part of a worldwide deployable element within CMAT to advise and assist government personnel during exercises and real-world operations on WMD/CBRN incidents, with specific emphasis on mitigation, response, and recovery efforts
- Maintain a standard level of deployment readiness to include training and medical certifications.
- Develop and present briefing materials, white papers, presentations and other forms of communication to senior leadership, the Interagency or foreign governments upon request on WMD incidents and their impact.
- Support the planning, coordination and execution of the CMAT mission with the Combatant Commands, Components, Joint Task Forces, the Interagency and foreign partners. Train partners on CMAT related skills.
- Conduct research for use in a wide variety of technical publications and planning documents.
- Operate and interpret computer models on WMD incidents (prediction and post-blast) and train others to do so.
- Attain and maintain all training certifications to meet CMAT mission objective
- Some travel may be required.
- The Senior CMAT Analyst must be ready to deploy within 4 hours of notification, worldwide, 24/7, to provide operational and technical expertise to augment DTRA's CMAT Ready Teams, assist DTRA's CBRN
The Senior Analyst must demonstrate subject matter expertise in support of the planning and execution of joint CBRN defense training at the combatant commands, component commands, Joint task forces and/or foreign partners. A Senior Analyst provides CBRN technical expertise, CWMD doctrinal and planning support, consequence of execution assessments, and CBRN hazard prediction analysis capabilities to determine worst case and/or most likely effects and to assist with crisis action planning in developing courses of action for resolving CBRN situations. The analyst must be an expert with DTRA predictive tools to include HPAC and JEMs. A Senior Analyst researches for use in a wide variety of technical publications requiring knowledge and understanding of the subject matter and allied fields in support of all customer mission-oriented business functions, programs, or initiatives to include but not limited to Multi- Service Tactics, Techniques and Procedure publications, Joint Publications, and Allied Technical Publications. The Senior Analyst shall coordinate with outside sources as needed and ensure that technical documentation is accurate and complete, meets editorial guidelines and Government specifications, and adheres to standards for quality, graphics, coverage, format, and style. Also, the Senior Analyst shall possess knowledge in the development and/or enhancement of CBRN Defense, Combating WMD, CBRN Consequence Management (CM), Defense Support of Civil Authorities (DSCA), and Medical CBRN Defense curriculum and wargaming, to include operating and interpreting computer models on WMD incidents (prediction and post-blast). The Senior Analyst will be available, on short notice, to deploy in support CMAT Assessments, and be part of the CBRN Military Advisory Teams, and perform all duties required.
A CMAT Senior Analyst requires experience and discipline applicable to CBRN Defense and a minimum of five (5) years of practical experience as a professional on a multi- disciplinary team.
A Bachelor?s Degree is required.
Must have TS /SCI Eligible Clearance.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 5, 2016, 9:58:25 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-FORT BELVOIR
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: