Full Time Employee
IT Service Management Data & Reporting Analyst (Job Number:422401)
- As a member of IT Service Management team, the Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst will use technical and business knowledge to develop a strategic reporting of key performance indicators to support various business operations across the IT Service Delivery organizations.
- The position is focused on developing support reporting metrics and preparing data analyses.
- This role requires candidates to have an understanding of the Microsoft BI Stack, or similar BI tools.
- This position will also work with enterprise database teams on our data dictionary to understand internal data structures to best facilitate accessing and making available data used to make business decisions.
- The BI Analyst will analyze the data that will be used to create comprehensive metrics on the customer’s IT Services initiatives such as process efficiency analyses and operational trend analyses.
- This role will also have responsibility for ongoing efficiency reporting through the merging of data sources.
- The role will lead data analytics projects and the delivery of those results, facilitate team discussions around reporting strategies, and provide expertise in the development, usability and presentation of data.
- Translate business needs into reusable data shapes that generate actionable insights through professional reporting formats (presentation or written)
- Identify issues, concerns, and ongoing Support trends at the partner, tech, and process levels
- Disseminate results of analysis to appropriate teams/leadership and be available to support follow up projects
- Self-direct and prioritize incoming requests for analysis projects
- Assist in identifying best-fit data analysis and reporting tools
- Work with Support management to define and track KPIs, benchmarks and partner segmentation
- Work with Support management to identify and measure successful and failing strategies and identify opportunities for process improvement
- Conduct partner interview to obtain additional insights
- Administer Business Objects Reporting/Analytics platform
- Bachelor's degree in Busines, Informatics or IT discipline. An additional 4 years of experience considered in lieu of degree
- 3+ years demonstrated experience as a reporting analyst
- Advanced Microsoft Excel (2013 and 2016) knowledge using data analysis toolsets
- Ability to build advanced queries with SQL to conduct effective information services
- Expertise in analyzing and packaging large amount of data into actionable research reports.
- Experience report- writing with Enterprise reporting tools for ERP systems nice to have.
- Advanced analytical/problem solving and research skills
- Ability to work independently
- Effective communication skills for writing reports/proposals and supporting presentations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to obtain and maintain a required US DOE security clearance.
Desired (in order of priority)
- Power Pivot and Power Query experience preferred
- DAX and “M” development experience
- ITIL Foundations Certified
- Familiarity with T-SQL, PL-SQL and Web Application development
- Experience working with SSAS, SSMS, and SSRS reports
- Experience in developing/delivering IT Reporting Analytics training
- Business Objects administration and report building skills
- Familiarity with SharePoint website development and administration
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 25, 2016, 11:35:06 AM
Primary Location: United States-NM-ALBUQUERQUE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: DOE L
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: