Full Time Employee Contractor
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
ManTech is seeking a Senior Program Control Analyst to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. Specifically, the successful candidate will be performing a wide variety of financial and business management responsibilities. You understand your integral role to the Program Manager as well as to the corporate organization. You know how to provide guidance and assist the Program Manager(s) with their fiduciary duties and providing input to all areas of contract management of the program is essential. This contract is large-scale, multi-faceted spanning multiple years, multiple locations, and requiring comprehensive reporting & tracking. You are ready to be on top of your game and join and group that works hard and plays hard.
Job Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
• You have strong organization skills. You know your program story and you see the relationship between customer reports, corporate reporting, unbilled, aged, forecasting, AOP, base generation, budget development and compliance and you thrive on managing it all.
• You know how to multitask and multi-manage program execution responsibilities with corporate financial responsibilities.
• You are strategic in thinking all the while being able to tactically execute. You enjoy looking for ways to improve program performance as well as appreciate how to maximize top and bottom line growth.
•You will have excellent records/file management & archiving skills. Manage related paperwork, purchase requests, receipts, vendor invoices.
•You will be responsible for purchase request entries and receipt closeout in PeopleSoft financials.
•You know how to relate a spend plan to the Annual Operating Plan (AOP), Waterfall forecasting, Indicated Finals, EACs/ETCs.
•You will be an integral part of the development for budgets and schedules for all contract work and setup.
• You will assist in preparation of Monthly Contract Report Deliverables
• You understand the importance of your relationship with other functional areas to include: contracts, subcontracts, accounting, accounts payable, purchasing organizations, recruiting and pricing.
• You will assist in management, maintenance, and monitoring of subcontractor funding and expenditures.
•You understand the difference between, GAAP, Company Policy (SOX) and DCAA. You will ensure compliance with all ManTech policies, internal controls, disclosed practices and contractual requirements.
• You have a working knowledge of contract terms and conditions and ability to work hand-in-hand with contracts department.
•You will guide and in provide direction and instruction to Billing Staff for preparation and submission of your invoices. Cash is King and you know why it is.
•You will assist in Unbilled and DSO analysis with proactive actions to monitor, improve or maintain.
• You will provide invaluable analytics and guidance/reporting in order to ensure that contracts are within negotiated and agreed-upon parameters and cost control guidelines.
• You will provide support to meet corporate requirements which will include development of quarterly estimates at completion and monthly financial reports.
• You will have a seat at the table in preparing budgets and schedules for contract work and perform and/or assist in financial analyses such as funding profiles, sales outlook, and variance analysis.
•You will provide pricing and BOE support for Add ons, Modifications, ECPs to current programs.
•You will find energy in assisting and participating on proposal teams for new bids to include coordination with pricing, management, subk management, strategy, and staffing.
•You know how to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing is important.
• Your excel skills are top notch
• You are well versed and have experience in handling multiple programs and various contract types.
• You have proven experience in financial planning and analysis, project planning and control, forecasting, indirect rate management, and variance analysis.
• Experience with PeopleSoft and Hyperion highly recommended.
Requires Bachelor’s degree (in Business Administration) or equivalent, and five to seven years of related (project support or management) experience.
Ability to obtain TS/SCI Clearance
To apply for this job, contact: