Full Time Employee Contractor
Responsible for the coordination and supervision of a specific technical task or function. Ensures all activities are carried out in accordance with project commitments or specific objectives. Typically supervises between 10 and 30 employees. Responsible for day-to-day coordination and administration of tasks by ensuring quality and productivity standards are maintained while meeting client schedules. Coordinates with other contract and subcontract personnel to ensure work moves smoothly from one functional area to another. Works with project manager and/or client to prepare work schedules and man-hour estimates. Ensures proper training of subordinates. Maintains record of changes in instructions and ensures all team members are informed of changes. Assigns and reviews subordinates' performance. Prepares performance evaluations. Ensures completion of administrative reporting, e.g., timecards, daily statistics, logs, and task narratives. Responds to client requests and questions. Assists with writing manuals and other documentation. Responsible for status and task management reports for area of responsibility. Sets up and manages project facilities as dictated by workload requirements.
• 8+ years of experience and 2+ Years Supervisory Experience
• Proven maintenance, repair and technical experience and background in industrial manufacturing, commercial maintenance or military operations or maintenance.
• Mechanical and electronic troubleshooting skills to diagnose, align, and repair failed and damaged systems.
• Proven communicator in verbal and written disciplines.
• Ability to provide formal, over-the-shoulder, and on-the-spot training to contractor and unit personnel.
• Travel to hostile areas is required. Must be able to meet all government Individual Replacement Deployment Operations (IRDO) requirements for foreign travel into operational locations.
• Position requires moderate to lengthy travel to various US or OCONUS locations. We seek flexibility and willingness to deploy to all/any of these locations, including Southwest Asia and South Central Asia. Some OCONUS deployments may be hostile ("war zone") environments.
• Pre-Employment Drug Screening
Security Requirements: Secret Security Clearance
**Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.**
ManTech is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. We encourage Minority/Female/Protected Veteran/Disabled applicants to apply.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation,please click [email protected] and provide your name and contact information.
To apply for this job, contact: