Full Time Employee Contractor
Manages the flow of shipments both inbound and outbound in the manner that is most cost effective. Routes outbound delivered loads and inbound back-hauls. Utilizes logistics software. References DOT regulations on hours of service. Manages load utilization. Coordinates common carrier activities. Maintains customer database and profile by customer location. Updates information for each customer. Maintains customer delivery time windows. Maintains customer data base network system. Tracks raw materials. Manages communications associated with logistics distribution of material. Coordinates the distribution point of material for incoming and outgoing material. Performs other duties as assigned.
• 6+ years of related experience
• Experience in receipt, accountability, and inventory of equipment and spare parts.
• Experience in inventory and requisition supplies and maintaining stock of supplies and equipment.
• Preferable familiarity with military or commercial logistics supply system as well as automated and manual supply systems and equipment serviceability standards and criteria.
• Record, maintain and initiate work order documentation for acquisition of component items from vendors.
• Experience in operating material and handling equipment.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision or guidance.
• Packing, shipping, receiving, transportation of parts, items and equipment.
• Reports to Senior Logistician or Supply Supervisor.
• Travel to hostile areas is required. Must be able to meet all government (CRC) requirements for foreign travel into operational locations.
• Position requires moderate to lengthy travel to various US or OCONUS locations. We seek flexibility and willingness to deploy to all/any of these locations, including Southwest Asia and South Central Asia. Some OCONUS deployments may be hostile ("war zone") environments.
• Pre-Employment Drug Screening
Security Requirements: Secret Security Clearance
MUST BE ABLE TO OBTAIN A VISA PRIOR TO DEPLOYMENT.
**Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.**
ManTech is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. We encourage Minority/Female/Protected Veteran/Disabled applicants to apply.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, please click [email protected] and provide your name and contact information.
To apply for this job, contact: