Full Time Employee Contractor
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Principal Network Engineer to join our team in Chantilly, VA to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Network Administration
o Configure and maintain networks using network routers, switches and virtual machine appliances (e.g., vyatta, linux openvpn, linux open swan)
o Provide system level engineering support to troubleshoot network problems and coordinate problem resolution efforts
o Provide diagnosis, troubleshooting, and recovery of Sponsor's networks, sites, and field collection systems
o Recommend ways to improve reliability, availability, and maintainability of the network
o Monitor networks and field collection systems for status of health
o Support the operations and maintenance of Sponsor's networks and field collection systems
• Linux-related Network Administration
o Configure Linux firewalls for inbound and outbound S-NAT, D-NAT, routing and other policies required for mission
o Operate Linux, Linux network and routing (IPTables) at an advanced level
o Create Visio Drawings - drawing and updating for reference use continuously
o Define, document, and maintains network related architectures, interfaces, configurations, protocols, and system security documentation
• Test Environments
o Establish network test environments for data communication links and data flow to simulate operational environments
o Monitor and Maintain network environments at labs
• Vendor Support
o Maintain Cisco CCO and RedHat accounts for access to vendor engineering information and software
• Computer Engineering, Computer Science degree, similar degree or equivalent experience and knowledge is required
• Ability to operate Cisco IOS at the advanced level
• Experience working with US Government Certified & Accredited systems is desired
• Strong organizational skills are necessary.
• The candidate must have the ability to make technical presentations to audiences of all levels (security personnel, upper management, system users).
• This candidate must have good interpersonal skills, and the ability to relate well with both technical and non-technical professionals.
• Cisco Certification(s) (CCIE, CCNP, CCNA) or equivalent knowledge and experience is required
• RedHat Linux Certification(s) (RHCSA, RHCSE) or equivalent knowledge and experience required
• Significant VMware ESXI virtual networks experience and/or certification desired
TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance
To apply for this job, contact: