Full Time Employee Contractor
• Develop high level and detailed functional requirements, including workflow diagrams and flow charts, based on user needs in line with system capability
• Participate in the design of information and operational systems and create and use design artifacts in a configuration-controlled environment
• Develop test strategies, test plans and test procedures to meet system objectives for both developmental and operational test
• Manually execute written test procedures and verify success, and resolve issues found.
• Execute written checkout test procedures and verify success for configuration settings and defined functional operation. Resolve issues found as they occur.
• Author and edit installation guides, checkout procedures, test plans, and test procedures using software applications, e.g., Word and Excel
• Demonstrated experience working within a team.
• Familiarity performing analysis and problem solving.
• Familiarity executing written test procedures and identifying, researching, and solving system errors/defects.
• Familiarity performing defined tasks against a fixed, iterative schedule
• Familiarity writing installation guides, checkout procedures, test plans, and test procedures using software applications, e.g., Word and Excel.
• Security + certification a plus
• System Engineering, Testing and/or Design certifications a plus
Minimum Qualifications - Bachelor's Degree- with 0-3 years of experience OR min of 7 years of experience in lieu of Bachelor's degree
Secret required to start with ability to obtain TS/SCI, TS/SCI preferred
To apply for this job, contact: