Full Time Employee
District of Columbia
Desktop Support Technician (Job Number:422290)
- SAIC's Desktop Support Tech will provide first line technical support as part of NASA's National Security Systems (NSS) Team.
- They will assist computer customers with questions regarding account administration, distribution of software and documentation, system and network status, and problem entry via problem tracking tool.
- Backup support for System Administrator’s at the tier 2 and tier 1 level. Limited day travel to support other NASA centers.
- This person will also maintain and update trouble ticket tracking tool.
- Document internal procedures.
- Maintain inventory of all equipment.
- Candidate will also coordinate daily with other NSS Team members, based in Huntsville, AL.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Ideal candidate will have 4-5 years of experience.
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred, but not required.
- Sec+ and Net+ Certifications also preferred, but not required.
Must have a Top Secret Clearance with SCI within the past 5 years.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 26, 2016, 8:17:56 AM
Primary Location: United States-DC-WASHINGTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: