Full Time Employee
Mechanical Engineer Associate - 3D Design/CNC Operation (Job Number:422384)
Develops static and dynamic design and analysis of mechanical systems, equipment and packages with a focus on additive manufacturing. Conducts feasibility studies and testing on new and modified designs. Directs support personnel in the preparation of detailed design, design testing and prototype fabrication of 3D printed components.
- Bachelors of Science in Mechanical Engineering from an ABET accredited engineering program
- 1 year of Mechanical Engineering experience
Key Required Skills/Certifications:
- 3D printing/additive manufacturing OR machining experience is required as it relates to toolpath generation is highly preferred.
- 3D CAD experience is required (1-3 years minimum).
- Experience with the US Navy
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 7, 2016, 4:04:35 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-NORFOLK
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: