Full Time Employee
Project Management Analyst Sr (Job Number:422447)
- Project Management Analyst, Senior Responsible for coordinating and managing multiple small to large sized technical projects from requirements definition through implementation.
- Tracks and monitors project progress against the project plan. Communicates proactively and effectively to project stakeholders including, but not limited to, project team, management and the customer.
- Develops and delivers progress reports, requirement documentation and presentations. Provides regular reporting on identified risks and variances in project schedule and resources.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and six (6) years or more of related experience.
- Holds active PMP Certification.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a keen sense of quality customer service.
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration familiarity
- Microsoft Project experience
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 7, 2016, 9:20:04 AM
Primary Location: United States-MD-BELTSVILLE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: