Full Time Employee
Resource Administrator/Administrative Assistant (Job Number:422484)
The candidate for this position will be responsible for providing administrative and clerical support to the CSF2 Training Center Manager and training staff.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
• Initiating and coordinating office material purchases and inventory is required; Greeting and assisting customers; Scheduling and coordinating CSF2 training workshops and individual appointments; Performing special projects and non-routine tasks.
• Scheduling and making arrangements for CSF2 meetings; securing requested information; compiling various reports and studies; taking and/or transcribing confidential or technical information; recording minutes of meetings; distributing documents to necessary personnel; arranging and/or coordinating travel for CSF2 personnel.
• Will interact daily with supervisor, CSF2 trainers, and customers and will report to the CSF2 Training Center Manager.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma is required.
• Bachelor’s degree desired.
• 1+ years of administrative support experience of an increasingly responsible nature is required.
• The candidate must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and demonstrate strong attention to detail.
• The candidate will be required to stringently adhere to confidentiality guidelines.
• Must be able to work with minimal supervision and work well under deadlines.
• The candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Excel, and Publisher).
• Candidates must meet the minimum eligibility requirements in order to obtain a NACI security clearance.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 7, 2016, 4:52:26 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-FORT BELVOIR
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: