Full Time Employee
Computer Operator On Call (Job Number:422398)
Looking for a candidate already living in Germany.
Job Description: The Computer Operator I works under close personal supervision and is provided detailed written or oral guidance before and during assignments. As instructed, this worker resolves common operating problems and may serve as an assistant operator working under close supervision or performing a portion of a more senior operator’s work.
- It is preferable that the successful candidate have general knowledge of software applications, operating IT equipment experience, workstation set-up, and have familiarity with networked systems.
- It is also preferred that the successful candidate have customer service experience including resolving issues related to desktop IT resources.
- Work may not occur consecutively during the day, and the work hours may vary from day-to-day.
- In addition, work may be required on weekends or nights.
- The successful candidate shall complete a NACI personnel security investigation resulting in a favorable review.
- This position is subject to the Department of Labor wage rate minimum requirements for the area in which the work will take place.
- This position reports to the DTFM Program Manager
This position is ON CALL only for as needed support.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- AA Degree in related discipline; Or, High School and up to two (2) years of related experience with certification.
- 1+ years of experience working as a Computer Operator
- 1+ years of experience with Windows
- Must be able to obtain a NACI personnel security investigation.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 7, 2016, 11:27:20 AM
Primary Location: Germany-BY-VILSECK
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: On Call
To apply for this job, contact: