Full Time Employee Contractor
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in Mission, Cyber, and Technology Solutions. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
In this role you will serve as an Administrative Assistant providing administrative support to the National Reconnaissance Office.
• Maintain a schedule of appointments fora manager or office
• Answer telephone calls, direct calls and take messages
• Greet and escort visitors
• Retrieve, sort, and distribute incoming mail, newspapers, faxes, and other publications/documents
• Arrange for the delivery of outgoing mail/packages with the mailroom
• Prepare travel/training arrangements and process travel/training accounting/vouchers for the program office
• Draft, proofread, edit and coordinate correspondence
• Perform research and retrieve information from databases and other resources
• Maintain tracking records and filing systems; archive files
• Maintain, update and serve as focal point for databases or spreadsheets
• Assist in planning, scheduling,organizing, and execution of meetings, events, conferences, and off-sites
• Participate in meetings and events: may serve as recorder and may present position-related information
• Prepare access rosters and request security clearance transfers
• Assist in ordering supplies/equipment and arranging for office equipment repairs
• Perform administrative back up support for other offices
• Ability to communicate effectively and concisely using a variety of styles and techniques appropriate to the
• Ability to participate productively as a contributing member in a team environment
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to be discreet and maintain confidentiality
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and standard computer applications
• Knowledge of proper English usage, spelling, grammar, punctuation and sentence structure to ensure that
written materials prepared and reviewed are complete, succinct, and formatted correctly
Requirements: Thorough understanding of administrative processes. Must be very responsive to tasking and able to work well independently and in groups. Active TS//SCI with CI Poly security clearance is required to be considered for the opportunity. High School Diploma or GED equivalent and 5 to 7 yrs of relevant experience (NRO, IC, then DoD work experience is desired in order of preference).
Security Requirements: Position requires active TS/SCI clearance and polygraph.
Keywords: Administrative, Assistant, Calendar Management
To apply for this job, contact: