Rockwell Collins (www.rockwellcollins.com)
Full Time Employee
**Qualifications:** Required Qualifications:
• Two (2) or more years of experience as a Flight Coordinator, a Flight Dispatcher, or similar aviation operationally related experience is required.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• PC operating experience in a professional environment, including standard office software and Information Technology, software-based applications.
• Ability to work well in dynamic environment and to anticipate and mitigate problems.
• Ability to work well with both internal and external customers.
• Three (3) or more years of experience in the Aviation industry, preferably in the corporate/business aviation market.
• Experience as an aircraft dispatcher, aircraft completions, or service center employee.
• Bi-lingual preferred.
• Customer Service related experience.
• Knowledge of the general aviation field and understanding of aircraft flight planning, aircraft performance are desired qualifications for this position.
Education or Certification Requirements:
• Associates degree in appropriate discipline or in the absence of an associate's degree three years of related experience; identified skills and experience.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Aviation, Aeronautics, or related technical field (strongly preferred).
**Job #:** 16810BR
**Country:** United States
**FT/PT:** Full Time
**Job Description:** Want to work with some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet? Do you value relationships, commitment, innovation and integrity? Want to be a part of a company that was named as a 2016 America’s Best Employer in Aerospace and Defense by Forbes magazine?
Join our team and build a rewarding career while helping to deliver the most trusted source of aviation and high-integrity solutions in the world.
Rockwell Collins Information Management Services (“IMS”) is currently searching for an Implementation Coordinator, Flight Operations to join our team in Annapolis, MD. Relocation assistance available for qualified candidates. People from all over the globe choose Rockwell Collins as the place to build a rewarding career, while helping create and deliver communications, integration, and engineering solutions that our global customers demand so that our world keeps moving and stays connected.
ARINCDirect flight support services provides a complete suite of web-based flight support services, including flight planning, weather, and flight deck and passenger communications to its worldwide business aviation customers.
As an Implementation Coordinator your responsibilities will include administering daily activities including setup, removal and changes to aircraft related configurations using the tools built by ARINCDirect. This individual will work directly with new and existing customers, third party service providers, and ARINCDirect sales and technical team members.
Some of the primary job functions will include, but are not limited to:
• Validating all of the data received on the electronic service order form.
• Coordinating with the customer to complete any missing content or invalid content.
• Transferring the content of the eSOF into the Customer Account, or making the appropriate changes.
• Coordinating with the technical team on changes to aircraft configurations.
• Following detailed checklists provided for most of the operational work.
This job requires being able to work in a team environment. While much of the job involves working on your own, a lot of coordination about the specific work will need to be coordinated through other members of the team.
At Rockwell Collins, we believe a solid work-life balance creates a healthy lifestyle and inspires creativity and innovation. We value our people and invest in their development, growth and success at our company by providing development opportunities through training, networking and mentoring.
And that’s just for starters.
Some of the benefits we offer include:
? Medical, dental, and vision insurance
? 3 weeks of paid leave for newly hired employees (4 weeks for newly hired Directors and above)
? A generous 401(k) plan
? An Incentive Pay Plan based upon company performance
? Tuition reimbursement
? And more
Interested yet? Apply now and embark on your next worthwhile adventure!
**Amount of Travel Required:** 0%-25%
**EOE Statement:** Rockwell Collins is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.
To apply for this job, contact: