Rockwell Collins (www.rockwellcollins.com)
Full Time Employee
**Qualifications:** Required Qualifications:
• Two (2) or more years of experience as a Flight Coordinator, a Flight Dispatcher, or similar aviation operationally related experience is required.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• PC operating experience in a professional environment, including standard office software and Information Technology, software-based applications.
• Ability to work well in dynamic environment and to anticipate and mitigate problems.
• Ability to work well with both internal and external customers.
• Three (3) or more years of experience in the Aviation industry, preferably in the corporate/business aviation market.
• Experience as an aircraft dispatcher, aircraft completions, or service center employee.
• Bi-lingual preferred.
• Customer Service related experience.
• Knowledge of the general aviation field and understanding of aircraft flight planning, aircraft performance are desired qualifications for this position.
Education or Certification Requirements:
• Associates degree in appropriate discipline or in the absence of an associate's degree three years of related experience; identified skills and experience.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Aviation, Aeronautics, or related technical field (strongly preferred).
**Job #:** 16810BR
**Country:** United States
**FT/PT:** Full Time
**Job Description:** At Rockwell Collins Information Management Services "IMS" (formerly ARINC), it’s our people who make the difference and are the backbone of our technologies. Employing some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet is not by chance. People from all over the globe choose Rockwell Collins IMS as the cornerstone of their careers, helping create and deliver communications, integration, and engineering solutions that our global customers demand so that our world keeps moving and stays connected. Join Rockwell Collins IMS and help shape our future while creating yours.
Rockwell Collins ARINCDirect in Annapolis, MD is seeking an Implementation Technician whose primary focus will be to ensure the accuracy of parameters used in the ARINCDirect flight planning system. ARINCDirect is a complete 24 hours per day/7 days per week flight planning, messaging, and customer service provider, exclusively for business aviation.
The Implementation Technician will be responsible administering daily activities including setup, removal and changes to aircraft related configurations using the tools built by ARINCDirect. This individual will work directly with new and existing customers, third party service providers, and ARINCDirect sales and technical team members.
Some of the primary job functions will include, but are not limited to:
• Validating all of the data received on the electronic service order form.
• Coordinating with the customer to complete any missing content or invalid content.
• Transferring the content of the eSOF into the Customer Account, or making the appropriate changes.
• Coordinating with the Technical team on changes to aircraft configurations.
• Following detailed checklists provided for most of the operational work.
This job requires being able to work in a team environment. While much of the job involves working on your own, a lot of coordination about the specific work will need to be coordinated through other members of the team.
We believe having a solid work-life balance creates a healthy lifestyle and inspires creativity. At Rockwell Collins IMS, we encourage career development and seek ways to provide you with opportunities for growth and variety in your work. And that’s just for starters. Day one as an employee kicks off with a competitive benefit package of plans that include medical, dental, vision, and more. In addition, we have a generous 401(k) plan that matches dollar for dollar up to 6%, a Roth 401(k) option, educational assistance, and flexible work schedules. Interested yet? If so, apply now and embark on your next worthwhile adventure!
**Amount of Travel Required:** 0%-25%
**EOE Statement:** Rockwell Collins is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.
To apply for this job, contact: